Uniform guidelines for Girls. Future World School blazers/jacket should be worn at all times during winter. Future World School sash, badge and computerized ID are allowed.
Uniform Guidelines for Girls
- The Sllied Schools blazers should be worn at all times during winter.
- The Sllied Schools sash, badge, and computerized ID card must be worn at all times.
- Girls Kameez / Shirts should be the regulation design and should be worn at the knee level.
- No fancy kameez and shalwar are allowed other than regulation design.
- T-Shirts with visible slogans should not be worn under shirts.
- Shoes should be polished and flat in style (no high heels). They should have no visible markings.
- Hair should be well kept in a moderate style without streaks or other colors. Styles are not allowed. Shoulder length hair should be tied back off the face or held in a black band.
- No jewelry, ornaments, and accessories should be worn at any time.
- No make-up or nail polish should be worn.
Uniform Guidelines for Boys
- The Sllied Schools blazers/jackets/cardigans should be worn at all times during winter.
- The Sllied Schools belt, badge, and computerized ID card must be worn at all times.
- Trousers should be standard school trousers in cut and material.
- No fancy shirt and trouser are allowed other than regulation design.
- Shirts should be worn tucked in.
- Ties should be worn down to the waist.
- Plain school socks should be worn. Shoes should be polished and flat in style. They should have no visible markings.
- Hair should be neat, clean and of acceptable length. Hair may not cut in any fancy style or be colored, streaked or be tied.
- Earrings and jewelry are not permitted.
- No cap, hat, and bandana are allowed at any time.